Dentist Bedford WA, Perth | Book Spring Orchid Dental Clinic
Are you looking for Dentist Bedford, Perth, WA? But, have you ever realized there are still better options? Spring Orchid Dental Clinic in Bassendean can be the solution for you. Our dentistry facility is located about 6 kilometers from Bedford WA.
Find Dentist Bedford WA - Is This the Best Option?
Consider Spring Orchid Dental Clinic if you’re searching for a dentist in Ashfield. Our clinic is located just a short 10-minute drive away from Ashfield.
Our clinic has the latest equipment, the finest personnel, and the most advanced operations and care.
About Spring Orchid Dental
Are you looking for the best dentist in Bedford? If that’s the case, you may want to check out Spring Orchid Dental at 6/85 Walter Rd E, Bassendean instead of going to the dentist down the street. Spring Orchid offers the greatest dental experience with a skilled staff, comprehensive dental treatments, and a high-quality facility.
Below, you’ll find additional information about this medical facility:
1. Dental Services
Spring Orchid Dental Clinic provides several high-quality dental treatments. Here, you’ll discover all the most common dental treatments, from general to cosmetic.
- Dental Care For Seniors
- Children Dentistry
- Tooth Extraction.
- Wisdom Teeth Pain And Extraction.
- Sedation Dentistry
- Dental Bonding
- Dental Veneers And Facings
- Missing Teeth & Gaps
- Amalgam replacement
- Orthodontic teeth.
- Teeth Whitening
Moreover, our clinic provides comfort and personalised treatment.
2. Quality Of Spring Orchid Clinic
The dental office of Spring Orchid is QIP-approved. This guarantees dental excellence.
To maintain patient safety, Spring Orchid dental clinic consistently follows dental infection control methods. Moreover, the method ensures that equipment and tools are properly cleaned and disinfected before usage on patients.
Additionally, our dentists at the clinic have the training and credentials to provide first-rate care. We not only have excellent professional knowledge and abilities, but we also have a committed, attentive, and pleasant approach to our client’s dental health.
3. Spring Orchid Dental Space
Spring Orchid dentistry facility in Bassendean, WA is scientific, pleasant, and extremely comfy. The welcoming front desk personnel makes examination and treatment simpler.
The air-conditioned waiting area keeps patients cool and comfortable. The waiting area is large, well-lit, and pleasant.
Also, the Spring Orchid Dentistry clinic includes a children’s section with toys and books to assist kids to relax and feel comfortable while waiting.
Moreover, our clinic features children’s and handicapped toilets, making them easier for people to use.
Directions from Bedford, WA to Spring Orchid Dental
If you want to get from Bedford WA to Spring Orchid dental clinic Bassendean, you can use a car or bus.
Traveling by car:
- First, go straight 280m southeast up Shaftesbury Ave towards Park St.
- Then, turn left to Park St and go for another 120m.
- Next, turn right onto The Strand for another 300m.
- After that, turn left onto Beaufort St/State Route 53 and go 3.6km.
- Once there, you go straight onto Walter Rd E.
- Our Spring Orchid Clinic at 6/85 Walter Rd E, Bassendean will be on the left-hand side.
Go by bus:
- You can take bus number 55 from the nearest bus stop to Spring Orchid dental clinic.
- Depending on the bus timetable, the journey takes 20–30 minutes. Vehicles will halt around Walter Rd E and Ivanhoe St. You will walk 5 minutes to Spring Orchid Dental Clinic.
If you need more information or support, you can contact Spring Orchid dental clinic via the hotline at 08 6155 8999.
Opening hours are Monday to Saturday, from 9 AM to 5 PM.