Dental Veneers And Facings
Dental Veneers And Facings in Bassendean, at Spring Orchid Dental, are your gateway to a brighter, more confident smile. Our team of skilled dental professionals utilizes advanced technology and techniques to apply these ultra-thin facings, perfectly tailored to the front of your teeth. Offering a durable, aesthetically superior, and cost-effective alternative to bonding and crowns, our dental veneers are designed to rectify a range of dental imperfections. Experience the transformation of your smile with us at Spring Orchid Dental, your preferred destination for high-quality, personalized dental care
What are Porcelain Dental Veneers?
Veneers are ultra-thin coatings that are bonded onto the front teeth to change the color or shape of your teeth.
This is an ideal solution for people who want to achieve that perfect smile they have always wanted. Veneers last longer than bonding and provide a superior appearance. They are also less expensive than crowns and are the ideal solution for treating many dental conditions
Veneers are not permanent, like the majority of dental restorations, and may eventually require replacement. They are extremely sturdy and will endure for many years, providing you with a gorgeous, long-lasting smile.
Dental Veneers Benefits
- Not easily damaged by spills or stains from foods, drinks, or cigarettes.
- Acquire self-assurance when interacting with others.
- Restore teeth to their healthy state and preserve them from further deterioration.
- Hide your teeth if they aren’t healthy or appealing.
- No decay can occur on a veneered tooth.
- In just a few visits, your teeth may look and feel amazing.
Dental Veneers Types
Porcelain veneers, customized in our dental lab, are a streamlined route to a brighter smile. These robust, thin covers rectify minor flaws like misalignments and discolorations effortlessly.
As an uncomplicated alternative to crowns, they enhance your smile while conserving tooth structure. Particularly for those with misshapen or broken teeth, porcelain facings offer a swift, transformative solution, revitalizing smiles within a week.
Similar to the texture of teeth.
- Lasts for around 10-15 years.
- There is little possibility of getting harmed.
- It does not harm gum tissue.
- Extremely costly
- It is necessary to remove the enamel.
- When broken, it is difficult to restore.
Composite Resin Veneers
Composite is comparable to porcelain, but alternative materials allow for a lower cost and speedier installation. The disadvantage of these advantages is that they have a shorter lifespan and a higher possibility of discolouration.
Composite veneers are made of the same material as tooth-colored cavity fillings. The advantage of fixing veneer chips without replacing the entire surface can make up for what is frequently lost in longevity.
- Durable and chip-resistant
- 5 to 10 years
- Texture that is smooth
- Simple to repair
- It is possible to apply
- It in a single visit.
- Discoloration prone
- Not as long-lasting as porcelain
Palatal veneers go by many different names, including as palatal onlays and lingual veneers. These specially designed devices are utilized to repair anterior teeth that have been harmed by dental erosion or other comparable issues.
Due of the patient’s frequent disregard, palatal veneers are almost as prevalent.
- Ideal for front teeth
- Durable and long-lasting
- It improves the bite and protects the gums.
- Ideal for front teeth
- Durable and long-lasting
- It improves the bite and protects the gums.
Lumineers are a particular kind of veneer that can help you alter your teeth. They were created expressly to offer an alternative to the usually popular porcelain veneer.
These veneers are quite thin and have a lifespan of several decades or more. Although they are durable, they may chip more readily, which can result in a substantially shorter lifespan in some cases.
- Porcelain is more pricey.
- Minimal tooth preparation is required.
- Last for over two decades
- High likelihood of separation sometimes
- A thinner layer may allow dark areas to show through.
Get In Touch
Don’t hesitate, seize the moment for a radiant smile! Reach out to us today to schedule your porcelain veneers consultation at our Bassendean office.
Who Need Veneers?
You should practice proper dental hygiene and healthy habits to prevent gum disease and long-term tooth decay if you want to be a good candidate for veneers. Additionally, for veneers to work best, your teeth must be in the ideal alignment.
Veneers are preferred by those who wish to make just small alterations to their teeth. These might include:
- Small crowding
- Uneven tooth size
- Internal tooth discolouration
- Spaces and gaps
- Fractures or chips
- Decayed teeth
What Does Getting Porcelain Veneers Involve?
Getting veneers usually requires two visits to complete the process, with little or no anesthesia required during the procedure. The teeth are prepared by lightly buffing and shaping the surface to allow for the thickness of the veneer. A mold or impression of the teeth is taken and a shade (colour) will then be chosen by you and the dentist.
Porcelain veneers are made in a laboratory, so you need a second visit to the dentist to have them inserted.
On the second visit the teeth will be cleansed with special liquids to achieve a durable bond. Bonding cement is then placed between the tooth and veneer and a special light beam is used to harden and set the bond.
You will receive care instructions for veneers. Proper brushing, flossing and regular dental visits will aid in the life of your new veneers.
Porcelain Veneer Procedure
- Dental Examination: To decide if you are a suitable candidate for veneers, your dentist will take intraoral pictures, and dental x-rays, and conduct a thorough examination. Before you even begin the process, some locations may employ an intraoral scanner to show you your before and after images.
- Anesthetize: A tiny piece of tooth enamel is removed during tooth preparation to create a way for your veneer. Your dentist will numb you with local anesthesia to ensure your comfort during the treatment.
- Make Teeth Mold: A mold of your teeth is created using a standard putty impression or an intraoral scanner.
- Choose a Suitable Shade: To select a natural color for your veneer, you and your dentist will utilize a shade guide to evaluate your nearby teeth.
- Create A Temporary Veneer: A personalized porcelain veneer is made in a lab using the imprint and shade you provided, fitting your teeth perfectly.
- Fitting And Adjusting Veneers: To provide you with a temporary to wear while your veneers are ready, your dentist will make a temporary veneer chairside. They are often temporary and only last a few weeks.
- Check Your Veneers: Your dentist will fit and check your bite to correct your veneers until they are appropriately positioned during your next dental appointment.
- Completed: The veneer is firmly glued to the teeth’s front surface after being modified. Cement leftovers are cleaned up.
Porcelain Veneers Consultation at Spring Orchid Dental Bassendean
Embark on a transformative journey with our SMILE MAKEOVER consultations at Spring Orchid Dental Bassendean. Our proficient cosmetic dentists initiate your porcelain veneers treatment with a comprehensive dental consultation and smile assessment.
After detailing the procedure, cost of veneers, and understanding your expectations, we capture full dental records to commence the design process. This approach enables us to decipher the nuances of your smile and ascertain how porcelain veneers can resolve your specific concerns.
Post consultation, we develop a bespoke veneers treatment plan, promising to deliver the smile makeover you’ve always envisaged. Equipped with state-of-the-art smile designing systems and tools, we are committed to sculpting the perfect smile for you.
Why Choose Spring Orchid Dental Bassendean?
Spring Orchid Dental Bassendean is your destination for top-tier dental care and service. Our dentists excel at rejuvenating smiles and educating patients about oral health, while ensuring full transparency in treatment plans. With cutting-edge technology and a keen focus on cosmetic dentistry, we blend advanced techniques with experience and ethics. Choosing Spring Orchid Dental means opting for a renowned dental clinic dedicated to quality, innovation, and your sparkling, confident smile.
When you choose Spring Orchid Dental Bassendean, you choose a dental clinic renowned for its exceptional dentistry because of the following:
Exceptional Dental Care
Highly Rated Dentists
Transparent and Ethical Practice
Flexible Payment Options
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Open five days a week, Spring Orchid Dental Bassendean accommodates your busy schedule with flexible morning and evening appointments. We extend a warm welcome to all new and existing patients to experience a smile journey like no other in our state-of-the-art clinic.
With our quality dental treatments offered at affordable rates, you’ll look forward to your visits. For more information about our services and payment plan, get in touch with us today at 08 6155 8999. You can also conveniently schedule an appointment using our online form or booking platform. Rediscover the joy of a radiant smile with Spring Orchid Dental Bassendean.
In cosmetic dentistry, a facing is also known as a veneer. They can improve the appearance of discolored, gapped, fractured, cracked, chipped, and completely straight teeth. They are most frequently used to do this.
Dental veneers can last between 10 and 30 years when properly maintained. Dental veneers are not indestructible, so even if you can eat nearly anything, you should take necessary care. Because porcelain is a glass, it can break under strong pressure.
Your changed enamel may not be the cause of any sensitivity you feel in the days after having your veneers placed; it might just be a result of the surgery. The sensitivity disappears for the majority of people within a few days to a few weeks.
After two weeks, the majority of patients discover that their oral and vocal functions feel entirely normal.
Veneers shouldn’t interfere with how you bite and chew or how you consume any meal. Your speech should also be normal. After being created and fitted to your teeth, veneers will be extremely robust and lasting.
Dental veneers hygiene is important:
- Brushing your teeth at least twice a day.
- Use fluoride mouthwash once every day.
- Floss to remove particles trapped between teeth and to maintain the dental health, veneers, and gums.
- Visit the dentist twice annually.
- Avoid selecting specific foods.
- Restrict your intake of sugary foods.