WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK
YOUR COMMENT IS IMPORTANT TO US
A patient’s evaluation of the care received at our practice is an extremely important form of feedback that provides valuable information about the services we provide. We encourage patients to provide both positive and constructive feedback.
All staff will be provided with training and support that will assist them to identify, report and appropriately respond to complaints and other constructive feedback. At Spring Orchid Dental we classify constructive feedback into three categories:
1. Enquiries: low level matters where an explanation or clarification of circumstances satisfies or resolves the patient’s concerns. No further risk or future action against the dental practitioner or practice is indicated
2. Notification: a complication or incident that has not caused the patient to make any complaint or claim, but has the potential to become a complaint or claim in the future. The dental practitioner involved will consult their professional association in these matters for guidance on handling the incident and whether notification to the professional indemnity insurer is required. The dental practitioner’s management of such complications or incidents will be compatible with the practice’s open disclosure process.
3. Complaint or Claim: matters in which a patient, or person on behalf of the patient, has made a verbal or written complaint to the practitioner or to a statutory or legal body, regarding some element of treatment that has been provided by the dental practitioner to the patient. The dental practitioner involved will consult their professional association and their professional indemnity insurer prior to responding to the matter.
WE’RE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR BETTER WAYS
Like the rhyme goes, we’ll never let it rest until our good is better and our better best. At Spring Orchid, we’re all about continuous improvement and regular reviews of our service standards and practices. Your feedback helps us find better ways to work with you and develop services that better suit your needs.
If you have a compliment, enquiry or would like to make a suggestion about how we could improve our services we would like to hear from you.
Patient Satisfaction Survey
Spring Orchid Dental values all of our patients feedback! Please take a moment to complete our patient feedback form and let us know about your in-practice experience
- Login into your account with us via this link http://springorchid.com.au/book-now/
- Enter your account either with you mob number or with your Facebook / Google account
- Select the Patient Feedback form to write your comments
You can also leave your name, email address and phone number and one of our friendly staff will get in contact with you. All of the feedback we receive is handled in the strictest of confidence.
YOUR COMPLAINTS MAKE US BETTER
WHAT IF WE FALL SHORT?
If you’re unhappy with our service we want to fix it. When things haven’t gone to plan, resolving your issue is our priority. In this case, please contact your Spring Orchid representative directly. We appreciate your time and strive to quickly and accurately provide answers to your questions
IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT
In the event of a patient complaint, all staff at Spring Orchid Dental should use the following complaint handling policy:
- Provide an open environment for a patient to share their dissatisfaction with us directly, whilst respecting the patient’s right to have a concern heard by an independent third party such as the Dental Board of Australia or Health Consumers' Council (WA), WA Ombudsman
- Resolve the complaint at the lowest level possible
- A patient will be required to place serious complaints or requests for refunds in writing
· Notification to and advice sought from professional associations and professional indemnity insurers is encouraged
Complaints Handling Process
Spring Orchid Dental will acknowledge and respond in a timely manner, either verbally or in writing, in respect to the seriousness of the complaint. We aim to respond to all complaints within 5 working days. All complaints will be recorded in the complaints register.
All complaints will be reported and reviewed by the Senior Management of the practice. Spring Orchid Dental expects responsibility for the management of practitioner related complaints will lie with the dental practitioner about whom the complaint is related. The dental practitioner involved will respond to the complaint upon receipt of advice from their professional association and/or their insurer.
Complaints Review Process
Spring Orchid Dental is committed to continuous improvement in safety and quality. The Senior Management will analyse data/feedback and take action where required. Any review actions/outcomes will be communicated to staff. In addition, incidents and analysis of incidents are reviewed by Senior Management.